Health and Safety Consultancy Services
The ‘Health & Safety at Work Act of 1974” was Established to make provision for securing the health, safety and welfare of persons at work.
You have a ‘Duty of Care’ for those employees and are legally bound. Your failure in any form that leads to Injury of said temporary employees could see you entwined in a potentially long and in many cases expensive legal battle that could potentially end in bankruptcy or in the worse case prison.
“Duty of Care”
M.O.B Events Services have a specialist department dedicated to the Health and Safety of your company. Our team puts in place protective and preventative measures for our clients, we also implement, monitor, and review their personal goals for their team or business.
Our responsibility is to prevent various types of risks by carrying out risk assessments, outlining safe operational procedures, giving the relevant training, as well as assisting with Health and Safety strategies and developing internal policies.
However, you may not know but you also have a ‘Duty of Care’ and protection for others against risks to their health or safety in connection with the activities of persons at work.
‘Others’ meaning: Attendees of your event.
‘Persons’ meaning: Your temporary employees.
Consider the financial implications of your failure to provide a ‘Duty of Care’ to your Workers and Attendees, but also consider the ‘Moral Stance ‘in the same importance.
M.O.B EVENT SERVICES SPECIALISES IN
Safety, Health and Environmental Services
- Health and safety systems development and implementation
- Compliance auditing of health, safety and environmental systems
- Acting as client health and safety agents
- Providing safety security officers to work on sites, factories, etc.
- Occupational hygiene measurements
- Training in various fields of relevant legislation
- Training the workforce
- Conducting risk assessments and drafting safe work procedures / method statements • Environmental management plans
- Environmental impact assessments
- Environmental stressor monitoring (e.g. fallout dust; boundary noise; etc.)
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 systems
- Audits and certifications • Hazard identification
- Risk assessments
- Health, safety and environmental
- Management systems
Get in touch!
M.O.B Event Services Ltd
Office 1856,58 Peregrine Road, Hainault, Ilford, Essex,IG6 3SZ,UK
24/7 at your service
Click the button below to view our services